Accept appointment, decline or set to tentative
Let others know whether you can attend an appointment / event:
- Click the appointment in the Calendar to open its details
- Select accept, decline or tentative
The organizer van also choose to send an invitation by email. The appointment can also be accepted from an email client, e.g. Outlook. Viadesk will receive a notification that will adjust the status in the calendar.
- Accepted, Declined or Tentative will be visible behind your name. You may change your status again any time you want.
- When a member accepts or declines an appointment or sets it to tentative, the organizer will receive a notification by email to this matter
- This makes it easy for the organizer to keep a list of who will be or not be present