Add a question
- Click Add > Question
- Enter the Question
- Add a Description to the question
- Select the relevant Predefined tags beneath the available Labels
By selecting predefined tags the people in the member list are selected who have checked this tag in their Profile.
- Enter the relevant Tags, for example in addition to the selected predefined tags
- Click Continue
The next screen shows the question and in the right-hand box a list of people to whom the question is put.
- [Optional] Double click on the member name in the left-hand box to select additional people. The name now moves to the right-hand box under Ask.
Tip: search by first name or last name among the non-selected people in the left-hand box. This will generate suggestions. Click on a suggested name to move the person to the right-hand box under Ask.
- [Optional] Double click on a member in the right-hand box to unselect this person
- The number of people selected is displayed under the search boxes. The default setting in the check box is to notify these members.
- [Optional] Unselect the option to notify the members by email
- Click Save
- The emails are sent and the question is stored.
When you add a question you automatically follow the question. Read more at Notifications.