Embedding content from external websites is limited to sites that have been whitelisted. Currently, Viadesk users can embed:
- Video’s hosted by Youtube and Vimeo;
- Maps from Google Maps;
- Presentations from Slideshare.net
- Documents hosted on Scribd.com
- Links from Scoop.it
If you would like to embed content from another third-party website, please contact us.
Embedding content from the above listed websites only takes a few steps:
- Find the embed code on the external website, and copy it.
- Next, login to Viadesk and create a new item. For example, a Text.
- Add a title and optional description, then click the Embed content button:
- This will open a popup window with an input field where you can paste the embed code. Paste the code, and click Next:
- Viadesk will now show a confirmation screen, where you can confirm that the right content is being embedded.
Confirm by clicking Save.
- In the Text item you are creating, a light grey box is now shown as preview of the embedded content.
- Click Save, and the embedded video or presentation will be visible to all members of your Viadesk group or platform.