Add different types of documents and files to a group’s start page or specific folders to easily share them with others, for example Text documents, Spreadsheets, Presentations, Images and Audio files.
Files are usually added to a Folder but they can also be added to the Startpage of the group. You can upload a single file, or multiple files at once.
Add a file
- Go to the Startpage or folder where you want to add the file
- Click Add > File
- Select the file from your computer
Optionally you can add the following information to the folder:
- Enter a Note to describe the file
- Select the relevant Predefined tags beneath the available Labels
- Enter relevant Tags, for example in addition to the selected predefined tags
- Click Save
- The file is / the files are added
When you add a file you automatically follow the file. Read more at Notifications.
Upload multiple files
- Click Upload multiple files
- Select the file(s) from your computer
- Use CTRL (Mac: CMD) to select multiple files. Use SHIFT to select a range of files.
You can only upload multiple files when Flash (version 10 or higher) is installed on your computer.
- Click OK
- The list shows the files ready for upload
Is there a file in the list that you do not wish to upload? Click the cross behind the item to delete it from the list.