Are there any actions evolving within a discussion, put them directly into Tasks. A task added as a response automatically will be shown in the overview available in the menu item Milestones and tasks and My tasks on the Startpage. This allows one to add tasks within their context, without losing track of all todo’s.
- Click Task in the response box at the end of the page
- Add a Name (with a maximum of 50 characters)
- Choose a Date as deadline
- Select Milestone or add one (with a maximum of 40 characters)
A Milestone is a sub target as part of the (project)planning. A Milestone groups tasks in the same subject.
- Explain the task under Notes
- Select to whom the task should be Assigned to
Are there many members in your group you can use the search option. Clicking everyone will select everyone in the upper box. Selected members will be moved to the lower box. Clicking nobody will remove all selected members.
- [Option] Select if the assigned members should receive a notification from the task
- Click Save
The task is added at the end of the page. The task can be checked as done on this page or the My tasks box on the Startpage or via the menu item Milestones and tasks.