Edit page title
Pages are automatically numbered (titled): page 1, page 2, etc. If you want to communicate to a respondent what the subject is of a specific page, you can easily change this page title. It is also possible to add text to a page to introduce a specific page.
- Go to the survey you want to edit
- Click Edit
- Click the page title of the page you want to edit
- Click the blue Edit link to enter a new page title. You may want to use the subject that is dealt with on this page, e.g. ‘Introduction’ or ‘General’ for the first page.
- If required, add informative text / a description in Text
It is recommended to use the first page to describe the purpose of the survey. You can also indicate the amount of time completion of the survey will take or provide instructions on how to complete it.
- Click Save
- You will return to the survey overview of the first page