This feature allows you to give the layout of each group its own visual identity. When people visit the group, the group layout will override over the layout that was set at domain level. This feature can be used in situations in which a special logo has been developed for a project or when you manage projects with customers. You can start a group with a logo of its own for each customer.
Only when you are a webmaster is it possible to add a logo to a group directly. When you are a group manager, this feature is not available to you. If you do want to add a logo to the group, please contact your webmaster.
- Click Management
- Click Layout
- Select the logo file(s) on your computer by clicking Browse
Normally you would like to place the logo on the left side. It’s also possible to add a logo on the right side. In a flexible layout, this logo will stay attached to the right side of the screen.
- [Optional] Set the Height of the top based on the number of pixels. If you e.g. have a high logo, you can create more space by adjusting the height. The default height setting is 100 pixels.
- [Optional] Add Extra space below logo by specifying the number of pixels to raise it.
- [Optional] Select a colour on the colour palette for the Background colour or enter the colour code.
- [Optional] Select a colour on the colour palette for the Breadcrumb trail or enter the colour code.
- [Optional] Select a colour on the colour palette for the Groupname background color or enter the colour code.
De you want to implement your visual identity extensively? The Canvas, the space to the right and the left of the working environment can also be displayed in the colour of your visual identity.
- [Optional] Select a colour on the colour palette for the Background colour or enter the colour code
- Click Save.
When you are not satisfied with you design, you can clear everything by clicking Back to default lay-out.
You can simply add two logos, e.g. to add an illustration on the right.
Extra effects are possible using transparency in your logos. Eg. create a gradient (width 1280px) and place a transparent illustration on the right. The logo on the right always stays on top.