- Go to Management > Members and permissions
- Click Select members
- The next screen shows an overview of all the members in your Viadesk. Select the members you want to add to the group. Members who are member of the group, are already selected.
- You can also search members via Search, within all available groups in Viadesk, or in one group by selecting a particular group in the dropdown menu.
- Click Ok when you have selected the preferred members
- You will return to the Group name – Permissions window.
- You can see that the selected persons have been added. Now you can specify their permissions within the group.
The default setting for members or member lists is Visit, Participate and Edit. This default setting can be adjusted by the webmaster: Setup > Groups > Settings. When you want to set different permissions in the group, you can (un)check the boxes for every individual member/member list.