Email and messages
In the section Email and messages you can customise system messages and change settings of messages.
On the page Email, notifications and RSS you can:
- change the email name – This is the name used by the sender of email. This email name is Viadesk, by default.
- change the email address – This is the email address Viadesk uses to send email from. Replies will be send to this address. The default email address is: email@example.com.
- (de)activate report emails and notifcation emails.
- Enable personal feeds – By default this option is activated. By unchecking this option the RSS feed is blocked. You can choose to send out RSS with as extended feed or not (with a summary or not). By default Viadesk sends out an unextended feed.
On the page Mailqueue you can:
- see the send out emails. This emails are not delivered yet.
The page Messages offers you the possibility:
- customise the Invitation email
- add text on the Login page.