Email and messages – Mail queue
A webmaster can see here if there are any emails ready for sending.
- Click Setup.
- Under Email and messages, click Mail Queue.
- Email that has not been sent yet.
The Email is followed by a code that indicates the status of the email:
- Q denotes QUEUED .
- D denotes DELIVERED.
- PD denotes PARTIALLY_DELIVERED – some addresses may be unknown/incorrect.
- ND denotes NOT_DELIVERED – all addresses may be unknown/incorrect.
- NC denotes NOT_CONNECTED – no connection to the mail server or text message server; the system will retry sending the message at a later stage.
- NG denotes NO_GATEWAY – no mail server or text message server configured; the system will retry sending the message at a later stage.
- ER denotes ERRONEOUS – there is likely to be an error in the email message; it will not be sent.