General – Settings
Webmasters can change general system settings of Viadesk under Settings.
- Change the application name – This is the name of the application. The default application name is Viadesk.
- Change settings – These are the general settings of Viadesk.
- Set what members can change – For example their emailadress, password, etcetera.
- Set member categorie – These can be used to distinguish different member types. For example to get an overview of the representation of different types of organizations.
- Allow access to Viadesk to specific IP-addresses only – Only members with the specified IP addresses have access to Viadesk.