General – Webconference hosts
The option to start a web conference is not included as a standard in the Viadesk package. Please contact Viadesk if you want to have this feature available.
When you have web conferencing available, an agreement is made about the number of people that may set up a web conference. You can select who will have this option yourself.
- Go to Setup > Groups > Webconference hosts. Here you see the maximum number of hosts you can set.
- Click on Select members, to add members to the list of hosts
- The Members window needs to be opened
- Use the Search function to find the right people
- Check the names of the people who have permission to be hosts
- Click OK
- As of this moment, the people you added may add appointments of the web conference type