Sort predefined tags
Adjust the order of tags within a label as you like.
- Go to Setup > Metagegevens > Labels.
- Select under Actions the option Sort tags.
- Drag and drop the predefined Tags in the preferred order.
- Click Save.
After defining the tags you might think a tag is better placed under a different tag. In this case you can move tags between labels.
- Go toÂ Setup > Metagegevens > Labels.
- Select under Actions the optionÂ Sort tags.
- Drag and drop the predefined tags under the preferred label.
- ClickÂ Save.
Be aware that when labels have been in use for some time reordering them under labels can have certain consequences:
- Moving one label to another label for which only one option is allowed: this tag can be removed with items where already one tag was checked with this label
- A tag can become invisible in groups where the label the tag is moved to is not used.