You can link the platform to Finder in order to access folders and files. These instructions explain how to establish this connection on macOS (Windows users can follow the instructions for Windows 10).
Adding Viadesk as a network drive
1. Open Finder.
2. In the menu bar, click on Go.
3. Click on Connect to Server.
4. Enter the platform’s web address in the Server Address box.
5. Click on + to add this address to your favorite servers. Then click on Connect:
1. A window now appears. Enter your Viadesk login details here. Enter your user name (your email address) and your password:
2. Click on Connect to connect and link your laptop to the platform.
On the new network drive, you will see a folder for each group you have access to, with the name of that group. In the folder are all the folders and files belonging to the group, just like on the platform.
You can directly edit files from the platform in Microsoft Office or other programs you frequently use. Changes are automatically synchronized with Viadesk. An internet connection is, however, required.