You can determine what each person is allowed and not allowed to do in each particular folder.
There are five permission types.
- Go to the group in which the folder is located
- Choose the folder in question
3. Click on Actions
4. Choose Permissions
5. Choose Change permissions
6. Set the permissions for each person by checking and unchecking the boxes
7. Click on Save
Important to know
- Webmasters can always access any folder. Webmaster permissions cannot be changed.
- If you are unable to add a folder or set permissions, this is because this option is locked.
Permissions can also be changed on a per-document basis.